- Gatherings are limited to a maximum of 15 people indoors and 30 people outdoors.
- Physical distancing must be observed between staff and guests at all times.
- Handshaking or hugging, between guests and staff is not allowed.
- Shore lunches will not be prepared and served by the guides as usual.
- Guests can prepackage a lunch and guides will accommodate a shore break from fishing.
Travel to and from the Camp
- International guests must complete 14 days of self-isolation prior to coming to camp.
- Guests or staff who are sick or symptomatic must stay home.
- Guests must report an illness while at camp and they will be isolated in a separate cabin, while we seek further direction from public health officials.
- Staff must have an absence of symptoms prior to coming to the camp each day.
Use of Camp Facilities
- Camp manager will organize cabins – goal to keep occupants per cabin at less than 6.
- Guests will be required to prepare meals and eat in their own cabin(s) or outdoors.
- Families or large groups can prepare meals and eat as a group, preferably outdoors.
- The lodge will be temporarily closed to small groups to prevent close contact mingling.
- The lodge may be available for families or groups who book the entire camp as long as the gatherings indoors remain at 15 or fewer people.
- Use of the decks and campfire are permitted – physical distancing must be maintained.
Personal Hygiene and Cleaning in Camp Facilities
- Frequent and effective handwashing is encouraged for all camp occupants.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing will be done in cabins prior to guests arriving.
- Housecleaning staff will limit entry into cabins to once per day to clean and sanitize.
- Wash cloths and towels will be provided – to be used for the duration of your stay.
- Cabins and washrooms will have hand soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer available.
- Washrooms and showers will be cleaned and disinfected for arrival and once each day.
Guides, Fishing and Shore Lunches
- Guides will be assigned to the same client group for the entire duration of their stay.
- Guides will maintain appropriate physical distancing while interacting with clients.
- Guides will be supplied with masks at the request of the occupants of their boat.
- The number of guests per boat will be limited to four or less.
- Guided groups, other than family units or common groups will be kept separate.
- Boats will be cleaned daily and gunwales and seats in the boat will be disinfected daily.
- Only guides are permitted to use fish filleting equipment and tables and fish net.